If It’s Not One Thing, It’s Another !
Hello Everyone !
~ Welcome. Stay For A Bite ~
Today’s Horrific Hullabaloo: Rise of
Behold the many glorious wonders of autumn ! Blankets of red and orange
leaves now bury cemeteries under ever-waning daylight. Birds start to look
South beneath an ominous Harvest Moon… And, even though it’s a bit chilly
outside, you can still place your tongue on a flagpole and not get stuck !
Best of all, Halloween is just around the dark corner… And I’ve got some
movies listed here guaranteed to give you the heebie-jeebies !!! Or maybe
just the heaves.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
* No. It’s not a shampoo.
I Walked with a Zombie
* Then I went running with a vampire !
* Weren’t they on “America’s Got Talent” ?
Diary of the Dead
* Today at school, I finally worked up the nerve to eat Billy.
The Monkey’s Paw
* Argues with the Monkey’s Ma.
Don’t Be Afraid of the Dark
* Unless you’re in a hot tub with Ashton Kutcher !
* Alpha Epsilon Die
Somebody’s Got An Axe To Grind.
* Who says disco is dead ?
* A nice companion piece to “Old Yeller”.
* Thawing out aliens is never a good idea.
* Justin Bieber in concert !
Amityville 4: The Evil Escapes
* Sorry, I forgot to shut the gate behind me.
* Michele Bachmann says this is her favorite Madonna song.
* Is a spooky delight.
Paranormal Activity 3
* This season’s final contestants on “Dancing with the Stars”.
I Eat Your Skin
* And have cheesecake for dessert !
* Grab the swatter.
Stop Bugging Me !
* Honk if you love film critics !
* What Jamie Lee Curtis gobbles down to stay regular.
* Gesundheit !
The Hands of Orlac
* Look Madge ! I soaked in it !
Deep Blue Sea
* Not to be confused with “Dolphin Tale”.
* Also known as Charlie Sheen’s residence !
The Lawnmower Man
* Has hit yet another sprinkler.
* Are Over. See you next time !
Happy Halloween from Daniel’s Critical Corner !
Always a “10″ out of “10″. And always tickling
your funny bone !!!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~