Yes, People Really Do Look Like Their Pets !
Hello Everyone !
~ I Bid You Welcome ~
Today’s Woefully Wicked Writings:
Halloween Favorites Part 5: Daniel Lives
As you read this terrifying new post, I’m sure that your heart will be racing
wildly (because of uncontrollable fear). Or, possibly, because you just ate
a spicy burrito. Nonetheless, you will be quivering and shivering when you
view my spooktacular selections of the supernatural !!!
Perhaps you will be interrupted as you peruse my page. An ominous knock
on the front door is inevitable ! Open it up at your own risk, for a ghoul or
goblin might have their hand out, begging for candy. If you happen to see
a really odd guy wearing a paper bag on his head, don’t fret. It’s just Shia
LaBeouf. Poor guy. He’s one drink away from becoming Charlie Sheen !
Oh Well. He is pretty good in “Fury”, a great film that ironically didn’t tank.
Now, if you dare, take a look at my Halloween movie suggestions. Some of
them are bloody good (and some are cheesy) but they’re all freaky fun !!!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
* Is magnificent.
* No, it’s not a reality show…
A Nightmare on Elm Street
* One, two, Freddy’s not through…
Three, four, sequels or more !!!
* Let it go already !
Read “Chicken Soup for the Soul” or something.
* Because of a banana peel.
He Knows You’re Alone
* And he finds your lack of popularity disturbing.
* Every witch way but loose !
* Guaranteed to chase away your blahs.
^ Dracula Unwashed
* Who let the dogs out ?
* Surfing is not advisable.
* Scarlett O’Hara looks great in ’em.
* Possibly the title of Lady Gaga’s next album !
* Denzel Washington has watched way
too many “Friday the 13th” movies.
* The perfect place for BRAINS.
* A real pea-souper.
* Another pea-souper.
* Look for it on VHS !
Be Kind. Rewind.
The Glass House
* Is smudged with fingerprints.
* Makes quite a splash !
* Unless someone cuts in front of you.
* Check in (and check it out).
House of 1000 Corpses
* They exaggerate. It’s more like 735 corpses.
I counted !
The Bride of Frankenstein
* A film about two souls who were made for each other.
* It’s hip to be square.
* Have a happy one !!!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~